Monday, October 8, 2012

bite suit and unemployment

Thanks for the reminders about the ice cream this week!!  I got in there and had a bowl.  It was one of the highlights of the week.  Right now I am technically unemployed.  Our contract has to be approved my Congress before we can start working again soooo I'm just hanging out in Afghanistan with nothing to do.  I loved that when I told people I was unemployed they immediately thought I'd broken a rule and told me not to leave the wire.  I love what my friends think of me :)

Since I had hours to fill I went down to the k-9 compound and put on a bite suit and let the MP dogs attack me.  As multiple people pointed out this probably wasn't the smartest idea for someone who is afraid of dogs.  The dog pulled me down at one point and got really close to biting my face soooooo my fear of dogs is still intact!  

No comments:

Post a Comment