Tuesday, October 23, 2012

navy guy

The Navy guy I wrote about a few posts ago who had the stereotypes for California has been telling people on the FOB that I'm really a liberal undercover reporter from CNN.  Apparently his unit believes him so they're not big fans of mine.  I'm waiting for this rumor to get around the whole FOB.  I'm preparing myself to be called into the Sergeant Major's office to explain myself.  I swear I try to stay out of trouble!

Another DFAC story:

The army labels our food by color.  Red is foods you should limit, yellow food is ok, but they want you to load up on green foods.  There are posters around the DFAC explaining the colors and what they mean and each label for the actual food has a color.  I'm sure this would be helpful if the people who put the labels on my food knew what the colors meant.  Last week my onion rings were labeled as a green food.  I thought I was going color blind so I starred at it for longer then was normal.  I'm sure the people in line behind me just wanted me to move but seriously?!  

No comments:

Post a Comment